Seminario Patriarcale - Venice
Renovation and restoration of the weekday Chapel
The building housing the Seminario Patriarcale is located next to the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute. The Seminario Patriarcale overlooks the Grand Canal and was built by famous architect Baldassarre Longhena in 1669 to accommodate the cloister of the Somaschi Fathers.
The weekday chapel of the Seminario Patriarcale is used for the celebration of the service during the weekdays. The restoration project included the renovation of the whole space by changing the disposition of a small stones exhibition. Pavements and walls have been completely restored, as well as the technical plants, to allow for a better comfort during the gatherings.